Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer in Round Lake, IL. IIn this position, the incumbent should display a basic understanding of the Product Engineering and Quality Management System concepts. Under the direction of a supervisor, this person will be responsible for following company quality policies to sustain product quality and ensure compliance.
Qualified candidate must have BS in Engineering and Experience with design controls required. Experience with disposable medical devices desired.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 57.18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilizes engineering product development/process knowledge to solve straight forward problems. (e.g., FMEA, Design of Experiments, Molding, etc.).
- Performs standard engineering assignments to support remediation and sustaining efforts, including using change controls, and assists cross-functional teams in identification of risks. Supports product testing to ensure product conformance to specifications.
- Provides support for sustaining and remediation activities, including design updates as necessary, and guides team through the development process to ensure compliance to quality systems.
- BS in Engineering.
- 1 - 4+ years' experience.
- Experience with design controls required.
- Experience with disposable medical devices desired.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Design controls
- Medical Device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.