Multi-national auto parts maker seeks a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (contract to hire) for its facility located in DUNCAN, SC. This position will assist in the planning, management, and implementation of maintenance strategies and objectives to ensure that the plant and equipment are in good operational and safe working order. ROBOTICS experience a must!
CONTRACT-TO-PERM / $44-$48/HR
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise and direct skilled trades to include training and developing employee skill sets
- Supervise and implement multiple capital projects, permits, and perform engineering functions in a plant production environment
- Provide support to manufacturing in the evaluation, purchase, installation and optimization of production equipment
- Assist in development of maintain reliability improvement / tracking programs for critical assets
- Serve as leader and/or member of cross-functional teams to improve quality, safety, reliability, increases in capacity, reducing operating and energy costs as well as resolve equipment problems
- Maintain Safety as the number one priority in conducting daily responsibilities, responding to production team needs, and developing and implementing process improvements for quality, waste and productivity improvement
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Hudraulic and Pneumatic Equip.
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.