An Oxford manufacturing facility is seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer. The Electrical Engineer supports all aspects of the Oxford manufacturing facility by providing electrical engineering expertise to various engineering projects as assigned. This position also provides necessary support in coordinating proper maintenance of process equipment and facilities. The Electrical Engineer assists in identification, analysis, and control of occupational risks and hazards requiring application of professional engineering knowledge, skill, and abilities in a team environment. This position reports direction to the Maintenance Manager.
location: Oxford, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide technical support to maintain facility and help optimize production process equipment in support of safety, quality, service, and the profit impact activities as well as support and maintain direct plant energy related activities.
- Provide technical support to plant personnel and maintain engineering documentation, CAD, and other drawing files which support project work and engineering.
- Provides input into planning and scheduling of projects and preparing capital expenditures.
- Performs root cause analysis as well as implements sustainable countermeasures on losses related to maintenance.
- Collaborate with Maintenance Manager to develop PMs that drive improved reliability.
- Interacts with Managers and Supervisors at plant and corporate personnel to secure appropriate resources to plan and implement projects.
- Collaborates with other engineering teams to coordinate any proposed changes using the change management system.
- Supports Autonomous Maintenance through training of operators and ensuring that equipment basic conditions are maintained.
- Plan maintenance activities in conjunction with the assigned Maintenance Planner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.