An Assembly Operator is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Keene, NH area. Worker will be assembling optics and electronics. Candidates need 6 months to 1 year of assembly experience. Candidates should be mechanically inclined/have basic knowledge of electronics.
location: Keene, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 21.21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Operates various machines for the processing of manufactured products, following operating procedures.
- Performs some hand assembly operations.
- Checks for all materials required to build product, according to operator instruction sheets & procedures.
- Checks machines & gauges as necessary, making minor machine adjustments within the scope of responsibility.
- Maintains necessary records (written and/or electronic).
- Reports faulty or improper machine operation, unsafe conditions, defective materials and any unusual conditions to supervisor or team leader.
- Works with some chemicals (Isopropyl Alcohol) and follows proper disposal procedures.
- Packaging of product (bagging and boxing) as needed.
- Performs visual QA inspections to ensure quality standards.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follows established company rules, regulations and maintains quality standards.
Education: HS Diploma Required
Experience: 6 months - 1 year of assembly experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.