Seeking a Senior Scientist for a high growth client in Lincoln, RI. The Senior Scientist would be responsible for working on the bench in the lab while managing projects and collaborating with other departments. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Lincoln, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with analytical instrumentation including:
- Chromatography - HPLC-UV, GC-FIDo
- Wet chemistry - Titrations, KF, pHo
- Spectroscopy - FT-IR, UV/Vis
- Contributing to the immediate team as well as collaborate across departments.
- Author SOPs, investigations, analytical reports
- Quality control experience
- USP Testing experience
- Understanding of Regulatory requirements and able to lead investigations
- Execute validation protocols with minimal supervision
- Proficient Chromatography experience.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.