Our exciting client located in San Diego is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Embedded) for a full time employment opportunity!
This role will be 100% onsite in their La Jolla, CA location.
The client, which is in the molecular and specialized diagnostic testing space, is growing exponentially! They also partner with healthcare providers to offer genetic testing that helps families prepare for life.
Interviews are being conducted ASAP and the client is targeting candidates to start near the beginning of August 2021.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leads system/product-level feasibility and risks assessments.
- Facilitates cross-functional knowledge and experiences to promote the understanding and resolution of in-market and product development issues.
- Responsible for coordination of system-level product development and its integration.
- Serves as a resource to examine system behavior issues and bring to resolution for on-market products.
- Identifies opportunities and drives continuous improvement efforts in the development cycle.
- Applies DFSS best practices on all projects.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Drives software/electrical project timelines and resource needs for device projects.
- Minimum BS in SWE, EE, CE, CSE.
- 3-5yrs of experience with embedded systems, medical devices preferred.
- 3-5yrs of experience with design for test (DFT).
- Good Project Management skills.
- Working knowledge of product development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Medical Device Development Life Cycle and Manufacturing.
- Design Controls and experience with FDA QSR 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485.
- Test / characterization of PCBAs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- system integration
- product requirements
- risks assessments
- DFSS best practices
- electrical project timelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.