A leading global chemical manufacturer located in Augusta, GA is seeking an Electrical MaintenanceTechnician to join their team. This role is responsible to troubleshoot, repair and maintain the plant DCS and PLC systems. To be considered - at least three (3) years Electrical Maintenance xperience in an industrial manufacturing environment is required. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Must have least three (3) years Electrical Maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED (Technical degree is preferred)
- Experience with PLC (troubleshooting)
- Experience with DCS component troubleshooting and repair (Emerson Delta V preferred)
- PLC reading and understanding with ability to repair or install
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $63,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform rotating equipment repairs and troubleshooting.
- Perform equipment alignment and seal repairs.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance functions on equipment as needed.
- Install and/or assist in new equipment installations.
- Install/repair/calibrate instrumentation including analytical instrumentation
- Perform miscellaneous mechanical, piping, and vessel entry duties as required.
- Electrical Control system installation and repair
- Motor Control installation, troubleshooting, and repair
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.