A quickly growing automated solutions company is looking to add a motivated Mechanical Technician to their team in the greater Denver area. The Mechanical Tech will be responsible for the assembly, debugging, installation, and post-installation activities of the machines. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience, the ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, and a solid understanding of the standards for quality assembly. This position is eligible for OT.
location: CENTENNIAL, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Receive parts from Logistics in order to assemble machinery following standard procedure
- Accurate pre-assembly of stations to print.
- Install and change mechanical cams
- Accurate mechanical build of cells (Pneumatics, Sensors and other ancillary equipment) and installation of stations
- Alignment and leveling of the machine and conveyor circuit
- Run machine during debug with guidance from Project Lead
- Installation system escapement, feeder, tray handler, etc.
- Fabricate and install safety guarding
- Support installation process of the machine at customer site
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Understands basic HMI functionality of Standard Platform Machines
- Understands basic concepts of Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to read, interpret and work from engineering CAD / DWF / PDF drawings
- Understand functionality of various Standard Platforms (I.e. G05 / FlexCell / Ecoline / P-4 / Mini-Cell / Polyfeed / Tray Handler)
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Root Cause Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).