AutoCAD Drafter needed an immediate temp to direct position in the Smithfield, RI area. This is a great opportunity for a Jr CAD drafter with some experience in the construction industry. This CAD drafter will become a part team of our team as an essential team player, in the designing and land layout of specialized products. An aptitude and desire to learn for architectural, construction, and mechanical drafting, as well as a willingness to work hard is a key factor in our organization. Apply for immediate consideration!
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Create and edit construction layout drawings in AutoCAD
- Work with project managers and design consultants for Layouts
- Reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Organizing and uploading drawings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Site Drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.