Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a few Electrical Construction Superintendents for projects in various locations, including Kansas and Colorado. Start dates ASAP for long-term projects. You need 7+ years of Electrical construction field experience working in the food or beverage production industry. These are upgrades, outages and installations in the food production industry. Client will pay for mob, demob, trips home and per diem
location: Longmont, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management for Electrical working including raceway, cable tray, electrical panels, ductbank, grounding, switchgear, transformers, low and medium voltage electrical equipment, wiring, motors, heat tracing, instrumentation, instrumentation calibrations, loop checks and point to point checks, and electrical and control testing.
- Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the Electrical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Responsible for overall supervision of the electrical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Work with electrical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
- Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Food Production Plant const (2 years of experience is required)
- Outage (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Construction (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).