Our client in Ontario, CA is searching for a Microbiologist who will provide all necessary support for internal -external audits and provide sustainable corrective/preventive actions for gaps. You will also conduct and facilitate internal and external quality audits, including but not limited to ISO, Nestec, FSMS, and FDA, with corrective action plans. Great opportunity to join a well known organization- plenty of opportunity for growth!
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 32 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Provide all necessary support for internal /external audits and provide sustainable corrective/preventive actions for gaps.
- Maintain and follow up issues addressed in the Master Gap List
- Perform quality testing and maintain quality documentation according to NWNA quality programs and QMS and ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external quality audits, including but not limited to ISO, Nestec, FSMS, and FDA, with corrective action plans
- Conduct sampling finished product to meet requirements and analyze results
- Understand and monitor filter train; integrity test filters and troubleshoot failures.
- Conduct GC and IC analysis of resin and preforms for acetaldehyde
- Maintain chemical inventory
- Provide training to employees including new hires and maintain training records and matrix
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments as required by the ICP / calibration program
- Collaborate with the Planning Coordinator and raw material suppliers to optimize quality and reconcile DMRs in a timely manner
- Support factory Release Program
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microbiologist (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.