job summary: Contract position:
IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for several electric Utility Transmission & Distribution (T&D) or Electric Substation Construction Superintendents for projects throughout the USA (OK, MO, AK, KS, PA, GA, OH, WV, NJ, NY, IA, & GA). Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for electric transmission line or substation projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 3 weeks and per diem. OT paid at time and a half.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative oversight & technical management of field related construction activities (scheduling, engineering, material control , etc...) for high voltage transmission line and-or substation construction EPC projects
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Develop and distribute project status reports
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Construction (5 years of experience is required)
- Utility Transmission Lines
- Transmission Line Construction
- Substation Construction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.