Our client is one of the fastest growing, profitable technology start-ups in the world. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to become a member of a brand new Advanced Factory Systems Department whose sole purpose will be to design, develop & modularize production equipment so they can standardize and build production lines, and build out their factories more quickly to help keep up with their overwhelming demand and increase production output. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced electrical design engineer looking to get in on the ground for with an incredible organization!
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design electrical control panels and document assemblies and systems including component selection, mechanical layout, cabling and packaging
- Improve existing equipment designs by identifying areas for improvement and leading design changes
- Troubleshooting industrial control/electrical systems including power supplies, controllers, sensors, PLC's, and other devices
- Working with manufacturing technicians to plan and execute upgrades and retrofits to improve tool reliability and process capabilities
- Working on multidisciplinary teams to solve complicated problems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
- Equipment Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.