An Analyst is needed for a utility holding company in Minneapolis, MN or Henderson, CO areas. This position will assist current analyst team in projects to support the Supply Chain organization.
location: Henderson, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $28.16 - 40.10 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deliver clearly documented functional, system and process requirements.
- Works with clients to obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases.
- Evaluates the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the client's business requests and needs and translates and refines the requirements into functional specifications.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead a project or group.
Additional Job Details:
- Assist current analyst team in projects to support the Supply Chain organization.
- Experienced EXCEL user required.
- Additional experience with SAP and the Business Objects reporting tool or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).