A Project Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Georgetown, KY area. The Project Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for creating detailed specifications for machines, conducting equipment selection, and overseeing installation and start-up activities.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of project or manufacturing process engineering experience and knowledge of AutoCAD & PLC programming. This is a long-term contact opportunity slated to last 6+ months, with a high probability of being extended. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 75. Our client is only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create detailed specifications for (machining and assembly line/ plastic injection mold/ robotic welding/ stamping) machines
- Provide planning process, budget, and schedule for testing equipment
- Oversee equipment run off & commissioning
- Create detailed layout criteria for equipment facilities
- Ensure start-up and run-off meet production specification
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.