- Fortune 150 Company
- 92% Emloyee retention rate
- Never had a layoff in their 40 year history
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or engineering discipline with major computer technology content, or Two-year technical degree with major computer technology content and three years Industrial Process Control experience
- Working knowledge and experience with high-level programming languages (C++, C#, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with database systems
- Five years of process control software development experience
- Thorough understanding of steel plant processes
- Working knowledge and experience with networking and communication technologies
- Working knowledge and experience with various PLC and HMI systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley, WonderWare, InTouch, WinCC, etc)
- Experience with Designing and Implementing Process Improvement Projects
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The successful candidate will perform a variety of duties related to engineering and maintenance in an industrial setting.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are aligned with our business goals and company's mission. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our culture.
- The job requires some overtime hours. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- The Process Control Engineer position is an integral member of the maintenance and operations team.
- This individual will be responsible for leading efforts to continually improve our safety, quality, cost, reliability, productivity, profitability, and team member development of our division.
- Improving and maintaining process models to ensure customer expectations are met
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing process software and human machine interface applications
- System administration, support, and troubleshooting for Process Control networks and infrastructure
- System administration and design of process databases
- Taking a lead role in problem solving application, network, and infrastructure problems
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- C++, C#
- Process Control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.