Leading manufacturer of metal components is looking for their next Quality Engineer due to continued growth. This facility is located in the Grafton WI area.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. This person will have a proactive approach to customer corrective actions in regards to quality. Excellent communication skills are crucial as this person will need to assemble teams together to quickly solve any customer quality issues.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- 2-3 years Quality Engineer experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understand corrective action methodologies (5 Why's, factor tree analysis)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred
- Data Driven understand trends
- Excellent track record with project or issue management
location: GRAFTON, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Communicate with suppliers or customers on quality and print related issues
- Prepare and direct the Control Plan document system
- Evaluate parts or processes and report any non-conformances
- Maintain the system for control of Non-conforming materials and process the Corrective and Preventive Action; investigate and document 8D formatted corrective actions
- Be actively involved in New Product Development; participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning and prepare Product Part Approval Process documentation to the customers' requirements for new product submissions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Six Sigma
- New Product Development
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.