Our client in the Easton MA area is looking to add an Electrical Project Engineer to their staff. Candidates interested must have a BSEE, 3 years of electrical design esxperience and 2+ years of project management experience. If you are interested in learning more please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Project Engineer, Electrical will focus on supporting large electrical based projects.
- Determine and document project specifications by driving communication and collaboration with project stakeholders including customers, sales teams, and engineering.
- Compile information and create reporting by studying product design parameters, ensuring alignment of customer requirements and vendor, and review of customer driven and documented performance standards.
- Actively participate or drive cross functional technical studies, share with stakeholders and document results.
- Technically interface with customers and coordinate cross-functional collaboration with Operations as needed to implement drawing / specification changes. Encourage production feedback and document customer approvals.
- Designs custom electrical apparatus, components, equipment, and machinery. Designs, constructs, operates systems, machinery, and equipment used for generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.
- Assures system and product quality by the design of assembly methods; testing of finished products and system capabilities/performance, fabrication, assembly, and installation processes (where agreed upon and applicable).
- Project Management of electrical, and cross-functional engineering projects which may utilize a combination of internal and external resources where client/vendor interfacing may be necessary.
- Creates, maintains, and gains stakeholder approval of project schedule, which may include, but not limited to, customer requirements, stakeholder agreements, time constraints (including material lead, design, and assembly), resource availability, coordination of cross functional activities, issue resolution, change management, etc.
- Compile and complete detailed cost estimates, indicating potential risks or variances.
- Control of project costs to budget; by the continuous review of design, specifications, progress, scheduling changes, change management, etc.
- Compile, evaluate, engage stakeholders, and approve customer prints and specification revisions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.