Well established manufacturing company is looking for a hands on Applications Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $50k to $78k, relocation assistance is also available.
The ideal candidate will possess ideally a Bachelor's degree along with a friendly demeanor, urgency and providing excellent customer service and a track record of keeping the customer informed.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Provide general sales support, phone coverage, and repair and quotation follow up. Receives training in sales procedures and general application training for all compay products. Basic Functions:
· Provide technical/sales support and phone coverage
· Has some application knowledge, provides application assistance and may work with the Engineering Department on new projects.
· Continues to receive training in sales procedures and general piezoelectric principles
· Develops, promotes, ensures compliance with and supports continuous improvement of the MSQS system.
· Committed to teamwork, cooperation, and understands and adheres to Core Values
· Follow all TMS procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001, ISO17025 and other applicable standards. Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation, and commitment to "Total Customer Satisfaction" among team members
· Provides technical/sales support and phone coverage for customers, sales representatives, and directs sales personnel
· Receives training in company sales procedures and general piezoelectric principles
· Provides quotes for products and services in accordance with pricing and delivery policies
· Assists Application Engineers and Product Manager with follow-up on consignment orders and logged quotes
· Responds to a wide range of written and phoned customer inquiries. Supports customer service/sales in all service related requirements
· Responds to telephone calls or correspondence from customers and representatives for new contracts or repairs
· Performs contract review
· Corrects discrepancies on all documentation
· Assists customers technically and seeks technical assistance when needed to best serve the customer
· Assists the expediting of orders and repairs
· Generates RMA forms, documents information from customers
· Performs follow-up on sales activity
· Responsible for making appropriate product recommendations to customers
· Works with engineering department and product managers by communicating customer feedback and customer input required for market research
· May travel to customer locations and tradeshows to provide technical assistance and assist in product demonstration training
· Performs other duties as directed for the efficient operations Qualifications:
· Two or four year technical degree, or equivalent specialized training
· 2-4 years of experience, sound and vibration industry knowledge & experience is a plus
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Experience with customer service, general sales support, follow-up skills, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relations and technical support Physical Demands:
Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Job functions require remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another; adjusting or moving objects up to 25 pounds in all directions; communicating with others to exchange information; repeating motions that may include the wrists, hand and/or fingers; and assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assisgned
- Experience level:
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.