A Verification Engineer is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Sunnyvale, CA area. The main function of the Verification Engineer is to work with a group of engineers to own the design system level verification of company products. Working closely with researchers, architects, and designers in architecting methods of design verification for multiple state of the art systems.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63.33 - 100.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for Design verification:
- Implement testbench and scoreboards / checkers.
- Implement test sequences as per plan and debug failures.
- Achieve 100% functional, code, and power coverage.
- Write and augment existing testplans.
- Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed.
- Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of verification work status and results.
- Support system bring up and debug activities.
- Work closely with designers, micro architects & f/w to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate & articulate clearly progress / issues with project leads.
- 7+ years of proven experience as a DV engineer
- Hands on Experience with executable test plans and Coverage Driven
- Hands on experience with SV (SystemVerilog) and UVM (Universal Verification Methodology)
- Hands on Experience with Synopsys VCS / Verdi or Cadence Incisive tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with UPF and Power Aware GLS flow
- Tcl and Python (or similar) scripting language
- ASIC design experience
- Power and performance modeling or DV (C, system C, system Verilog, or matlab)
- Power and performance FPGA validation
- Hifi4, DSP, TIE, CNN, DSP, fixed point, floating point, SONICS, python
- Experience with firmware verification
- Experience with board level verification
- Preferred MSEE/CS or equivalent experience
- Required BSEE/CS or equivalent experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.