We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the United States. We believe that teamwork and safety are critical to our work environment. We are looking for professional, solid performing individuals who desire to build a long-term career with our company, which takes pride in never having a layoff in our 40-plus year history. Advancement opportunities are available for teammates who perform at an extraordinary level. We are an environmentally friendly company that takes pride in being the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel. Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 year degree in Metallurgy, Material Science Engineering or Equivalent
- 3+ Years Experience with steel Cold Mill or metal finishing processes and products.
location: Crawfordsville, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The role of the Cold Mill Product Metallurgist is to provide technical support to operations and sales, determine mill capabilities and answer customer inquiries
- Lead and assist in customer and internal corrective actions, assist in development/expansion of products and process improvements
- Disposition non-conforming product, setup production orders to meet customer requirements and perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Cold Mill (3 years of experience is required)
- Product Metallurgy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.