One of the fastest growing companies in the world is currently in search of a Sr Maintenance Engineering Technician to join their brand new state-of-the-art location. The Sr Maintenance Technician will report directly to the respective shift assigned Engineering Team Manager with a dotted line to the Senior Maintenance Engineer for daily priorities. The Sr Maintenance Technician will provide first response to engineering fault conditions, both reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as being involved in continuous improvement projects within the start of the art facility. This is a rapidly growing company that will provide many opportunities for advancement as they continue to grow.
location: Canton, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment.
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard.
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Update records of work activities.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly repairs by following written work instructions, blueprints and schematics.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and action repairs
- A minimum of five years of direct experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
- A degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the mechanical or electrical field.
- strong electrical experience preferable within a manufacturing or distribution center environment.
- Knowledge / experience working with controls, analyzing faults and providing solutions.
- Experience with both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- strong organization and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
- This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so you need to be comfortable working at heights.
- Experience working with computerized maintenance management systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Electronics Technician
- Electronics Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.