Sr. Software Engineer Mobile Apps
Seeking a Sr. Software Engineer Mobile Applications for a high growth medical device development client in the Burlington, Atlanta or Pleasanton, CA areas. The Sr. Software Engineer would be responsible for working in the Cloud and Mobile Engineering Team to design and develop the next generation of Mobile Apps used by Patients and Clinicians for Cloud-based Remote Monitoring systems. Apply now!
location: BURLINGTON, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Contribute to all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle
- Responsible for driving detailed design and implementation in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Leverage professional experience to recommend best practices, systems, and architectures. Participate in code reviews and create documentation on engineering and cross-functional practices.
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Debug, troubleshoot and isolate software problems as well as offers strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
- Deliver value through a collaborative approach spanning many teams across geographies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Embedded Software Design
- Embedded Software Full Lifecycle
- Embedded Coding
- Mobile Android
- Mobile iOS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.