Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for Manufacturing Technicians in Round Lake, IL for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Will consider entry level candidates or candidates that have experience in lieu of a degree. This is for a
Shift 2 Monday - Friday - 3pm to 11:30pm role.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
- The incumbent must work in a clean room environment wearing special garments and personal protective equipment must be worn due to safety requirements.
- Incumbent must be proficient in a variety of mathematical disciplines and be able to work with both the metric and USA standards of measurement.
- Must be able to apply quantitative analysis to analyze process performance. - In-depth process knowledge of related manufacturing techniques and specialties.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use enterprise software.
-Bachelor's degree (with reduced years of experience) preferred, or minimum of a HS diploma and 3 years manufacturing experience.
location: ROUND LAKE, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 3pm to 12am
Responsible for manufacturing and assembly of products. Operates production equipment. Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities. Maintains records and clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures. May assist with inprocess testing to ensure batches meet specifications. Responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, SOPs, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. Expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and work teams as appropriate. May troubleshoot equipment, train others, assist in reviewing batch records, participate in continuous improvement teams, perform complex trouble shooting tasks and recommend changes to SOPs or procedures. Acts as a delegate to the supervisor and may conduct departmental activities in their absence. Generates/closes work orders and performs preventive maintenance. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as main interface with other departments to resolve issues related to equipment, process, compliance, including maintenance, metrology, validation.
- Involved in hands-on execution of manufacturing operations.
- Resolves issues related to equipment, process and compliance. Main point of contact for troubleshooting.
- Ensures timely and accurate generation of process documentation. Review documentation.
- Investigates any process problems timely and provide documentation.
- Assists with process/equipment validation and data analysis.
- Trains and mentors other team members and monitors training by others.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
- Medical Device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.