Mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the mechanical design of industrial equipment.Ideal candidate will have experience with mechanical design of industrial equipment with familiarity of heat transfer and thermodynamics. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- System Design and Architecture for new product development.
- Control system design and development using appropriate control system theory.
- Creation and maintenance of mechanical documentation, including blueprints, bills of materials, test plans and equipment manuals.
- Project Management to an approved project schedule by coordinating closely with Production, Purchasing and Test Personnel.
- Cost Control to Design to Cost (DTC) objectives through proper component selection and coordination with purchasing personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Mechanical Design (2 years of experience is required)
- Industrial equipment design (2 years of experience is required)
- Heat transfer, thermodynamics (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Lean mfg. techniques (2 years of experience is preferred)
- AutoCAD/SolidWorks (2 years of experience is required)
- FEA (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.