A Associate Project Manager is needed for a manufacturer of optics products in the Center Valley, PA area. The incumbent manages high-quality execution of projects. He or she will develop project plans and track status, prepare and manage project budgets, and hold business responsible parties accountable.
location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $37.00 - 42.95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- coordinating internal resources, providing regular updates on progress status and risks, motivating teams, and driving cross-regional and cross-functional collaboration/communication.
- The incumbent will take on all duties related to vendor management, including contract creation, contractor management, hosting Request for Proposal processes, and holding parties accountable.
- In addition, he or she will ensure effective and regular communication on the project status, risks and roadblocks, and help develop mitigation strategies and solutions when possible.
- The incumbent will embrace change, and motivate others to do the same.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent required
- PMP certification, preferred, but not required
- Minimum 4 years direct project management experience required
- Demonstrated success in leading projects and cross-functional teams required
- Experience in a medical device, life sciences or another highly regulated industry is preferred
- Experience leading a variety of project types such as change management and operational projects is preferred
- Experience working globally or across regions or sites is preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to meet with colleagues in Hamburg and Tokyo regularly
- Knowledge of Risk Management practices, Corrective and Preventative Actions, Process Validation and regulatory requirements such as FDA QSR's, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 & 21 CFR 820 is preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.