A leading multinational building materials manufacturer is looking for a Plant Superintendent to join their team in Kansas City, Kansas. This company currently has over 6,300 employees with more than 60 manufacturing facilities across North America and is still continuing to grow. This Superintendent is responsible for the daily operation performance of the manufacturing processes by effectively planning, directing and coordinating all of its components.
The starting salary is commensurate with experience up to $135K plus a performance bonus and great health/retirement benefits.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage operations and processes of the Hot and Cold Ends in the safest manner to assure attainment of production schedules while ensuring product quality standards are met that will meet or exceed customers' expectations
- Minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, raw materials, and capital. Initiate and execute cost reduction programs while maintaining or increasing operating efficiencies
- Provides direction and support for continuous improvement initiatives using tools such as World Class Manufacturing, 5S and other process improvement techniques
- Provide professional development of direct reports and ensure they make Human Resource Development a priority with their reports
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manager (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Continuous Improvement
- Performance Management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.