Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Project Manager. This position is located near Kansas City, Kansas. The Engineering Project Manager will oversee a team of 3 employees and be responsible for the coordination and implementation of all capital projects.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $115K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for Project Planning, Development, Equipment Design and Implementation
- Determine Project Scope, Schedule, Costs and Benefits
- Specifications and Requisition of all Materials and Contractors - Ensuring That Plant, IG Corporate, OSHA and Federal Policies and Standards are met and maintained
- Oversee 3 direct reports
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Capital Projects
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.