Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Production Supervisor. This position will be located near Kansas City, Kansas. The Production Supervisor will be on 3rd shift (10p - 6:30a), rotating scheudle and will oversee 30-50 employees.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $85K, plus an opportunity for OT, performance bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Monitor production areas for safety - Maintain goals for Safety Audits, Weekly Inspections, Training, and Implement Improvements
- Fill in on equipment to cover breaks, lunches, call-offs when necessary to ensure all production targets are met daily
- Keep applicable records of production reports, performance, overtime, product quality, and employee performance reviews
- Ensure product properly checked into SAP and temporary STAGE storage is both physically and digitally accurate daily.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.