Project Engineer opportunity with a client located near the Bohemia, NY area. The ideal candidate would have hands-on injection molding experience, process development and troubleshooting experience. Knowledge of Solidworks, scientific molding, and demonstrated project management experience are also required for this role.
location: Ronkonkoma, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Planning, executing and monitoring progress on assigned projects to ensure tasks are completed by dates committed
- Providing design for injection molding (DFIM) support to current and potential customers
- Analyze, collect, communicate, and mitigate risks in service to the design & development process
- Managing all aspects of the design and fabrication of new injection molds through customer sign off
- Provide support to production processes & quality team as necessary
- Other tasks as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Approximately 5 or more years of product design, engineering, and project management experience
- Experience with using the design principles for injection molded plastic components
- Experience in design for manufacturing and assembly
- Demonstrated experience with Solidworks and PDM in designing parts and assemblies, and in the creation of detailed 2D drawings
- Ability to independently manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Engineering
- Injection Molding
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.