Validation Engineer needed at leading company in Marion, IA. This is a chance to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!!!
- 2-year Associates Degree in electronic or computer technology field is required; 4-year degree in Engineering preferred.
- Ability to work around medium / high voltage equipment safely. Understand power electricity. Understand basic computer use, architecture and programming / PLC programming.
- Willingness to travel for up to 3 weeks at a time - to international sites as well as domestic sites.
location: Marion, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Write, checkout and maintain validation documentation and related documents as required for sold orders and/or R&D projects.
- Communicate with the project design team regarding the corrections to the design of the system, including equipment design, software documentation, software code, and the like.
- Communicate with Project Management and the other disciplines associated with the design team as required to complete assigned tasks for sold order projects
- Participate in factory acceptance testing, startup, and field validation activities associated with sold orders.
- Write and maintain equipment checklists that effectively verify that the equipment was assembled and calibrated according to company standard procedures.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.