job summary: Great company with great culture and full time compensaton package. Our client are the leaders in automotive product data management (PDM). We exist to help our clients release the full value of their people, systems and processes so they can get their new products and technology to market faster and more efficiently.
We're currently seeking talented individuals to join our team in Irvine, California, in the role of PDM (Bill of Materials) Analyst (various levels available from trainee to senior). If you have any level of experience as a BoM Analyst or in other roles supporting the technical elements of automotive/complex engineering product development processes, then we'd love to hear from you What you'll do_
Client delivers highly specialized engagements that scale quickly into full digital product implementation. We work alongside our clients (mostly on location) to understand their challenges, provide expert guidance, and follow this up with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action. As such, our analysts are empowered to manage their projects as best befits the challenges they face without getting bogged down in red tape and SOPs.
As a PDM Analyst, you will...
- Work with a major electric vehicle manufacturer to deliver quality data and reporting.
- Develop great relationships and become a trusted advisor to clients, with a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
- Work with a talented team of analysts and consultants to develop and implement solutions and value add propositions to address these challenges.
- Identify opportunities for future service offerings and contribute to business development strategy.
- Share knowledge and inspire the team, as we take on bigger, better and more impactful projects.
- Be committed to personal growth and ongoing development, with one or more of QR's development pathways.
Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be rewarding, and you'll be surrounded by a team of great people who are willing to go the extra mile to help you grow, succeed or simply unwind.
Most days you'll be on-site and working hand in hand with clients and other QR team members with a major EV brand based in Irvine, California. While this means that most days are very busy, we always make time for team-building and having new and shared experiences. We also know how valuable downtime can be, and weekends and holidays are sacrosanct to us, so you'll always be home for Friday evenings.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $77,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: What we're looking for:
In return, you can expect...
- Project analyst/BoM management experience gained in a US automotive OEM.
- Experience with commercial PLM systems.
- Evidence that you can work with complex data to create compelling data-driven stories that resonate with stakeholders.
- Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and business writing skills, including being able to liaise with manufacturing, technical and business contacts at our clients.
- The passion, resilience and energy to drive change.
- A starting salary of $78,000-$88,000, plus other rewards and benefits.
- A senior role with a growing company that doesn't like red-tape
- Interesting and challenging projects with a major EV brand.
- A team culture that is genuinely engaging and supportive - we win, lose, learn (and play) together.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- US, UK and World travel opportunities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.