Are you looking for the next step in your advocacy career? Do you have the innate ability to help others? Bring your in-depth knowledge of Real Estate Law and your broad skillset to help a major growing real estate lender oversees the Closing Department as a transactional Attorney. Will be responsible for ensuring all loans are closed and serviced in a satisfied, and legal manner. If this sounds like you, we would love to have an initial conversation about the opportunity at hand!
Provides guidance and leadership to the Closing supervisors, managers and staff level employees as well as the Servicing paralegal
Develop and/or enhance policies, procedures, and workflow documents for operational processes to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and regulations.
Provides routine productivity reporting to Executive Management; Analyze departmental trends and provide guidance for continued improvement
Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Real Estate Law (5 years of experience is required)
- Managing (5 years of experience is required)
- Loan Closing and Servicing (5 years of experience is preferred)
- managing multiple departments (3 years of experience is required)
- Preparation of loan documents (7 years of experience is required)
- agricultural loans (2 years of experience is required)
- Coordination with out-of-state legal counsel and Borrower counsel (2 years of experience is required)
- Post-closing activities including loan file maintenance, tracking recordable loan documents, coordination with Collateral (2 years of experience is required)
- Preparation of Partial releases, Satisfactions, Modifications, (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.