Please read details carefully.
Qualified applicants will need to be comfortable working in a warehouse environment while performing lead/office duties throughout the shift.
Position will require 2 weeks of training on day shift . Regular hours are 5pm-5:30 am.
• Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
• Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
• Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
• Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
• Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
Planning and organizing work schedules and ensure jobs are assigned correctly and efficiently
Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
• Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carriers truck.
• Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customers IT and procurement teams.
• Ensure complete communication for turn of shift
Providing support to the Shipping and Receiving Clerk and employees on the team
The essential functions of this role include:
- Schedule Adherence
- warehouse lead
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 PM - 5:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.