Randstad seeks an experienced Account Manager to take over all customer account management responsibilities for a client in Pinellas County. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele as well as bringing on new customers who can benefit from our product offerings. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to the Account Management Supervisor and manage a minimum of 175 accounts (with a maximum of 250) at any given time. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement.
We are holding our yearly Career Expo Tuesday, March 10th. Reserve your spot today by reaching out to Luke at 727/521-5660 or Luke.Burton@randstadusa.com!
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotions
- Engage with minimum 10 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all prospects within two days
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service
- Manage budget and hit or exceed monthly quota as established by Account Management Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years experience in account management
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Account Management
- Managing Accounts
- Order Processing/Tracking
- microsoft dynamics great plains
- Quality Manager
- strong verbal communication skills
- computer software knowledge
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.