Do you have the utmost professional demeanor at all times? Do you have a working knowledge of the full litigation cycle? Are you a highly motivated legal professional who thrives while juggling multiple tasks and projects with your natural hard work ethic? Do you have practice experience with the Florida Rules of Procedure? We work with a number of Law Firms and Legal practices in the Eastern Hillsborough and Polk County. Our clients are regularly in need of Legal Administrative Assistants, Paralegals, Receptionists, Executive Assistants, and more.
Randstad Lakeland is conducting its annual Career Expo with self-scheduling virtual interviews. If you are looking for a new opportunity, Apply Directly on RandstadUSA,
and enter Lakeland, Florida to apply directly to the desired job posting by clicking the EASY APPLY
Our expo will help provide a better understanding of your needs and desires to help you take the next step of your career. Some wonder why savvy people reach out to Randstad. It’s fairly simple, we help make the match at no cost to you, so you don’t waste your time applying to positions that you truly wouldn’t be happy doing. Why go anywhere else when we provide career resources, advice and job tips to improve your professional life? Responsibilities will vary depending on the type of role you would be working.
- Drafting of depositions, motions, discovery, notice pleading, and other document requests
- Case management and Billing
- Review Documents
- Prepare correspondence
- Opening and closing of files
- Follow up with court on extensions, motions, etc.
- Order medical records
- Research as needed/requested by attorneys
- Calendar management with the timely meeting of deadlines and docket control.
- Legal Assistance
- real estate paralegal
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Coordination with out-of-state legal counsel and Borrower counsel
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Previous experience in the legal industry
- PHR or SPHR certifications
- Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resource Management
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexibility and reliability
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.