Are you a highly motivated HR professional who thrives while juggling multiple tasks and projects to help meet demands? Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges and has room for growth? We work with several Fortune 100, 500 and other corporate companies in the Eastern Hillsborough and Polk County. Our clients are regularly in need of Enrollment Coordinators, HR Assistants, Generalists, Specialists, HR Managers, Public Relations (PR) Coordinators and more.
Randstad Lakeland is conducting its annual Career Expo with self-scheduling virtual interviews. If you are looking for a new opportunity, Apply Directly on RandstadUSA
, and enter Lakeland, Florida to apply directly to the desired job posting by clicking the EASY APPLY
Our expo will help provide a better understanding of your needs and desires to help you take the next step of your career. Some wonder why savvy people reach out to Randstad. It’s fairly simple, we help make the match at no cost to you, so you don’t waste your time applying to positions that you truly wouldn’t be happy doing. Why go anywhere else when we provide career resources, advice and job tips to improve your professional life? Responsibilities will vary depending on the type of role you would be working.
- Have a sense of urgency and completion of projects by deadliness in Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Determining developmental/promotional opportunities.
- Counsel leaders in implementing retention strategies.
- Counsel leaders and employees about on-the-job and formal training opportunities to develop new skills and prepare for advancement.
- Participates in new employee orientation through onboarding and presenting policies.
- Supports Talent Acquisitions and recruitment interviews.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Monitors and analyzes turnover to develop, recommend and implement strategies to improve employee retention. Assists in the development of human resources policies.
- Conducts employee relations investigations, such as disciplinary procedures and appropriate corresponding paperwork/documentation.
- Provides policy and procedure explanation to those responsible for supervising others, new employees and current employees, as necessary.
- Insurance Benefits
- FMLA Claims
- Workman's Compensation Claims
- system toggling
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Employee Training Plans
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- Cobra Insurance
- Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resource Management
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- PHR or SPHR certifications
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.