Interested in a new opportunity in the medical industry? Are you a dedicated, reliable administrative professional capable of keeping busy medical professionals on schedule and organized? If you are adept at following office procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a positive, professional demeanor and customer focus in sometimes stressful and sensitive situations, we want to hear from you. We have partnered with several large and small clinics/ hospitals for the Eastern Hillsborough and Polk County areas. Our clients are regularly in need of Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Front Desk,Medical Office Clerks, Medical Schedulers and Patient Customer Service Representatives, Revenue Cycle Manager and more.
Randstad Lakeland is conducting its annual Career Expo with self-scheduling virtual interviews. If you are looking for a new opportunity, Apply Directly on RandstadUSA
, and enter Lakeland, Florida to apply directly to the desired job posting by clicking the EASY APPLY
Our expo will help provide a better understanding of your needs and desires to help you take the next step of your career. Some wonder why savvy people reach out to Randstad. It’s fairly simple, we help make the match at no cost to you, so you don’t waste your time applying to positions that you truly wouldn’t be happy doing. Why go anywhere else when we provide career resources, advice and job tips to improve your professional life? Responsibilities will vary depending on the type of role you would be working.
- Answering phones and greeting incoming patients and visitors.
- Performing patient registration, insurance verification, and collecting co-pays.
- Guiding patients through a sometimes difficult process by thoughtfully talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinating with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-training and helping as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling,
- medical records, etc).
- Are you able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Reading and following written directions
- being attentive to details
- patient registration
- insurance verification (2 years of experience is preferred)
- collecting co-pays
- medical records
- Basic software skills required, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software skills preferred
- Ability to type and enter data at a minimum of 30 WPM
- Excellent listening and communication skills with demonstrated social
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to prioritize
- Customer service focus with good problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Sensitivity and ability to diffuse emotional situations
- Able to bend,stoop,kneel for extended periods of time to complete assigned task
- Able to walk sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.