Randstad is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk. This position is a true temp-to-hire position. The Position Trains on 1st shift from 8am-4pm. After Training is complete you will work 2pm-10pm.Job duties include Shipping and Receiving,data entry, scanning,loading/unloading and quality.Hours:Monday-Friday, Train in on 1st shift 8 am-4 pm, after trained in you will work 2pm-10pm.
To be considered for the position you must have prior shipping and receiving experience. If you are interested, please apply below.
Shipping and Receiving product
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Warehouse General Labor (1 year of experience is required)
- shipping and receiving (2 years of experience is required)
- Computer proficient (1 year of experience is required)
- RF Scanners
- Shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Receiving (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.