We are offering an exciting opportunity to work for a company with technology developed for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy. Together we will dramatically change the way that the world's energy is produced, distributed and consumed.
We are seeking an Environmental Compliance Records Coordinator to manage and organize all enviromental compliance records for world wide operations.
- Maintain and organize all environmental compliance records company operations,customer and supplier locations.
- Proactively track and submit new and/or changes to state a federal regulatory requirements
- Provide monthly reports to respective department managers.
- Maintain internal audit and external inspection records as required.
- Maintain hazardous waste manifests for all plants and customer locations. Other records may include BOLs, process records, GHG emission reports, SPCC, facility and operating permits, etc.
- Update, maintain and administer Safety Data Sheets.
- Administration Experience (4 years of experience is required)
- Environmental health safety (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- experience in manufacturing and/or energy industry
- Detailed Oriented
- knowledge of state and federal environmental compliance regulations
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.