A local company locatted in Huntersville, NC is a growing company seeking candidates that are looking for local candidates that are looking to join their shipping and receiving team. The receiving clerk is responsible for the on-time storage and disbursement of goods. Receive and deliver supplies, materials and equipment. These duties are directly related to management practices and the company’s general business operations.
- Load and unload materials onto or off of pallets, racks and shelves manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Verifies quantity and quality of received orders; checks for damaged goods and reports to the responsible party
- Process shipments for receipt, including checking contents against packing lists, receipt in computer system and put away on shelves
- Load materials into trucks and install strapping, bracing to load to prevent shifting or damage during transit
- Participate in physical inventory of warehouse
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- UPS system
- Computer Skills
- Order Picking
- shipping and receiving
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.