A local company locatted in Huntersville, NC is a growing company seeking candidates that are looking for local candidates that are looking to join their team. Responsible for the completion of the entire process required to assemble and manufacture parts. This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover and contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required by the employee. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
- Pull parts specified on “Shop Order Pull Sheet” from Inventory to WIP
- Read and understand drawings and written and verbal instructions for assemblies
- Assemble parts per Shop Order instructions and standard procedures
- Test parts per Shop Order instructions and standard procedures
- Make labels for parts per Shop Order instructions and standard procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- electrical assembly
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.