If you have been looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, benefits, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent organizations, look no further!
We are looking for experienced Underwriter's who are flexible, detail-oriented, and thrive on helping consumers that are in a bind. We are looking for skilled individuals to champion the quality of our service in using both industry knowledge and customer service skills, reporting and verifying consumer's information.
- Connecting with clientele to collect and investigate applicants financial information in the loan approval process
- Will be responsible for reiving and underwriting and approving requests coming from consumers
- Must do this while following company and industry guidelines
- Comfortable reviewing appraisal of credit packages
- Dealing for home mortgage loans and complex real estate transactions
- Verifying that the applicant will be able to repay loan by verifying income, colatoral, and credit history
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Mortgage industry knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Understanding high level Real Estate transactions
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.