Do you enjoy the call center environment and have a great knack for technology? We are looking to fill positions with a company handling phones and responsible for tech support in Peoria, Il. This is a first shift position with flexibility in hours, position comes with great benefits and 401k and great culture to work in.
- Maintain a high-level working knowledge of all software versions, understanding the purpose and use of such software in a customer environment
- Continually develop an in-depth knowledge of OfficeMate software including functionality, purpose, usability within a practice
- Clearly and precisely communicate software functionality to users and coworkers, conducting training when applicable to ensure internal and external customers are educated on the proper use of the OfficeMate software suite
- Demonstrate excellent customer care and support skills in every interaction with internal and external customers
- May assist in Identifying technical issues through problem duplication and manipulation of customer data to provide details to the software development team for product correction and improvement
- May be required to utilize multiple hardware and software tools to troubleshoot a variety of issues
- Ability to identify technology issues
- Ability to analyze and use new software
- Customer Service
- phone skills
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.