Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next big hit? This is the job for you! Be professional, tact, poise, have a strong personality and ready to work attitude with this role as an EA to the CTO of a prospering and high volume company that continues to grow. We are looking for individuals that are self-directed, have the ability to multi-task and handle high volume calendar management amongst other tasks that pertain to this role. Apply Today if you feel this is the job for you. We are interviewing immediately.
- Provide administrative support to CTO and ensure organized, efficient operations.
- Manage and maintain a busy calendar, and respond to meeting requests.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; create detailed itineraries.
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including lodging and meeting accommodations, for groups large and small.
- Handle confidential information with discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Build a budget and manage expenses
- Manage office management tasks together with other team members, such as ordering office supplies, food, logistics etc.
- Help plan events and manage them to a budget.
- Take on unexpected duties or projects.
- Executive Administration (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Google Suite
- Attention to details
- Attention to details
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficient
- Quick learner
- Strong Communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Handle travel expenses
- Knowledge in budgeting
- heavy calendar management
- support c-level executives
- sense of urgency
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.