Would you like to be a part of a team using state-of-the-art machinery to set the industry standard for innovation, efficiency, and competitiveness? We are looking for CNC Machinists with Cad Programming experience to transform a rough product into something complete. Then we have the perfect job for you!
- 1st shift position 7:00am-3:30pm
- Use of proprietary CAD software to design products and parts.
- Generate CAD projects from various forms of customer data ranging from existing program files, blueprints, and specifications.
- Use of various measuring equipment when needed based upon customer supplied data.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned. Such as machine operation once programming is completed.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with the team leader and with management in an effective manner to perform tasks with high quality.
- Use of Alphacam is a plus but not required
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- cad programmer (1 year of experience is preferred)
- CNC (2 years of experience is required)
- machine setup
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.