Exciting opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant to excel with company. Growing Christian based company located in Spartanburg seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will be assisting the President in day to day operations. Experience with non-profits is required. Must have worked as an Executive Administrative Assistant in the past and managed aspects of organizational processes, boards and relationships. Ability to learn and operate a variety of online administrative applications (MS Sharepoint, MS Planner, and MS Teams). Experience with database and information management and competence with a varity of social media platforms.
- Assisting the president in the coordination of his schedule, organizational documents, internal and external communications, constituent files, compliance issues and financial reports.
- Oversees administrative and clerical tasks including but not limited to scheduling, filing, scanning, record keeping, and some event coordination.
- Manages organizational projects, on an as needed basis, that will better position the company in its current health and for future growth.
- Interacts, primarily phone and email, with clients and other constituencies to address general concerns, changes or activities regarding accounts and organizational projects.
- Manages and maintains client, ministry, and prospect information within a functional donor database, client relationship management (CRM) system and/or on the company's web site.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Scheduling Appointments (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.