Do you have a desire to work within a great company with your relevant previous export experience? Then this is the position for you! We are working with a dynamic company that is growing and looking to find their new Export Coordinator. To be the "ideal candidate" for this role, you will be a person who pays attention to the little details, enjoys creating process improvements and building a team.
- Be present when export operations are conducted.
- When appropriate, communicate directly with FSIS program personnel at all levels;
- Stop product export certification operations, remove product from further handling, and make determinations regarding control of any manufactured, stored, or staged products which are believed to be adulterated, misbranded, or otherwise fail to meet regulatory requirements or destination country requirements
- Make decisions concerning product disposition, including product destruction;
- Implement, document, and maintain records for all export control procedures;
- Initiate corrective actions for any deviation or noncompliance related to the facility CECP;
- Be responsible for volume control and management to ensure that full shipments are presented to FSIS inspection personnel for export inspection and certification
- Be responsible for informing customers when the establishment cannot facilitate additional orders;
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.