- Have a strong track record in sales?
- Have a background in property management, mainenance, janitorial and/or landscape sales?
- Have the knowledge to manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls?
- Have the ability to create engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature?
If so, we would like to talk to you!
You will be responsible for developing new business by establishing new, long lasting relationships, and maintaining a portfolio of new accounts. You will ensure profitibility and renewal of assigned account(s) contracts through effective management, and delivery of outstanding quality service. You will work with the operations team to make sure all departments are informed and on the same page. You will have a throrough knowledge of the full spectrum of services offered, and identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
This is a salary based position plus commission, with potential earnings in the six figures range.
- business to business sales (2 years of experience is required)
- property management sales
- janitorial sales
- landscaping sales
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.