Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local education and credentialing company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone and email to retrieve any necessary information. The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday 8 am to 5pm. There is no flexibility with this schedule due to the hours of operation for this business.
* Handle a high volume of inbound calls
* Some outbound follow up calls
* Data entry and account management
* Process payments and refunds
* Look up customer information with great attention to detail
* Process any account requests and make any modified changes
* Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Read, Write and Speak Spanish (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.